Friday, August 20, 2010

Best AntiVirus/AntiSpyware Softwares (Free)?

What are the best antivirus and/or antispyware softwares (freeware only, please)?



Best AntiVirus/AntiSpyware Softwares (Free)?norton 360



I use AVG 7.5 for my Anti-Virus program. Make sure that you choose the free AVG 7.5. You can get this by going to your search engine and typing in AVG 7.5



Ad-Aware SE Personal is the free program I use to keep Anti-Spyware off of my PC.Like I said, you can use your search engine to fine both of these sites, but make sure that you choose the free ones.



Best AntiVirus/AntiSpyware Softwares (Free)?photoshop



I'd reccomend either AVG Free, or Avast Antivirus.



Hope this helps.
I use Avast for my free anti-virus program. It takes care of some spyware too.



For ad-ware and spyware you can use Adaware from Lavasoft, it works wonders!



If you don't have a firewall, I suggest ZoneAlarm.



If you find money, Norton and McAfee are good, but they do cost money. They may come with free trials though. :-)
spybot s%26d is the best
There are many. Here is a list of tested and proven.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...
stopzilla, norton antivirus protection.
You probably want Norton Antirvirus, great virus protection. Check it out
AVG Anti-Spyware
norton,mcafee
go to google, then google ''google pack'' download this pack, its free, you can get norton antivirus [i rarely use this] ad-aware, firefox, googletoolbar, etc.. you can pick and choose what you want to download before you do it. its free and its a lifesaver, they now have spyware doctor but i still like ad-aware better, i have both and both work awesome on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment