Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I install 2 antivirus like AVG free edition and Avast. Is it ok if both installed on my pc?

You really should have only one antivirus installed on your computer. If you have more then one than they seem to fight back and forth against each other and they may not get everything done that you are wanting them to.



I install 2 antivirus like AVG free edition and Avast. Is it ok if both installed on my pc?microsoft



it's better to have only one anti virus installed because when you scan for virus with one of the two he will delete the virus definition for the other anti virus ... cuz it'll appear as virus for the first one



I install 2 antivirus like AVG free edition and Avast. Is it ok if both installed on my pc?norton ghost



SIR,



I wud suggest u to have only one antivirus as having both may have some problems.



it actually can lead to clashes between the programs in all proccesses like updating,detecting,etc.



i am saying this bcoz i hav XPerienced it.



I wud suggest u to keep avast! as it is gud.



i hav it and it works really fine for me.



uninstall AVG from the PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment