Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want antivirus software which is available on net and for free.?

i want antivirus sftware which can be downloaded from net and for free



I want antivirus software which is available on net and for free.?bmw



http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht...



I want antivirus software which is available on net and for free.?free adware remover



Trendmicro is good and i am using it since last 2 years. this is Trail version and valid for 30 days. Have to unload the software and reload it. but works fantastically. It is not only an antivirus software but also prevents data theft, spams, blocks unwanted sites. And i am also using the same in my office with 83 computers.
Register has a free member of AOL and download Mcafee security for free.
avira antivir. you can download it at filehippo.com. not only is it free, it outperfoms even those that are commercialy sold in the market. avg %26 avast are great too. they're all on filehippo.com.
I've always used AVG, (anti-virus Grisoft). 'Google' it to find the website. It was recommended to me by a friend who builds computers for a living. it has also been recommended by two other computer 'fixers' I know.
avg, antivir, NOD



the freewares don't include protection from adware and spywares. They only protect you from viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment